We are now accepting abstract submissions. The original deadline has been extended. Abstract submissions will now close on 31st March 2018.
Please use IWSSD_2018 Abstract_template to prepare your abstract submission, then visit the link below to submit.
- SQUIDs, SQIFs and SQUID Applications
- Superconducting Photon Detectors, e.g. SSPD, TES, STJ
- Superconducting Device Fabrication/Processing/Scale-up/Material Properties
- SC Electronics for Microwave, THz and Communications
- Digital Electronics
- Cryogenics, Packaging, Implementation and Commercialization
- Quantum Information Processing and Quantum Engineering
- Other Novel Devices and Applications
Presenters will have the option to submit manuscripts to a Special Issue in Superconductor Science and Technology. Papers will go through normal peer review process.
An IEC-IEEE Superconducting Electronics Standardization Meeting will be held on the first day of the workshop (Tuesday 24th July, 2018).