After due consideration of the possible impact of COVID-19 on participants, the organising committee and sponsors have agreed that the CDNG2020  will not be continuing as planned on 24 and 25 March 2020. We have postponed CDNG2020, and the date and relevant details will be confirmed at a later stage.  We thank you for your input and patience thus far, and looking forward to connecting at a later stage. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us