- Ulrich Engelke is a Senior Research Scientist at Data61, the data science business unit within the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO). Ulrich leads the Immersive Analytics research project in collaboration with Monash University. He is the co-founder and steering committee member of the International Symposium on Big Data Visual and Immersive Analytics (BDVA). His research interests are in human factors in visual and immersive analytics systems with an emphasis on earth and environmental sciences applications. He is a member of the Western Australia (WA) CHI chapter.
- Primary Emailulrich.email@example.com
- Dirk Slawinski is a Senior Experimental Scientist in CSIRO’s Oceans and Atmosphere. He works on several projects that involve coastal ocean and estuarine modelling, particle tracking of pelagic and benthic fauna, and benthic habitat modelling and estimation. His responsibilities range from collecting and manipulating historical physical and geographic data for model input and analysis to writing programs for data visualization, processing and interactive web-based data delivery. A wide range to cover, but always focused on data and data ethics.
- Primary Emaildirk.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anais Pagès is a Senior Research Scientist at CSIRO Mineral Resources. With a strong background in Marine and Environmental Sciences, Anais studies biological and environmental evolution through time. Through her research, she aims to contribute to our understanding of life adaptation to global climate perturbations and raise awareness about the environmental challenges that we are currently facing. Her work also has strong implications for the development of low impact mineral exploration tools.
- Primary Emailanais.email@example.com