- Ulrich Engelke is a Senior Research Scientist at Data61, the data science business unit within the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO). Ulrich leads the Immersive Analytics research project in collaboration with Monash University. He is the co-founder and steering committee member of the International Symposium on Big Data Visual and Immersive Analytics (BDVA). His research interests are in human factors in visual and immersive analytics systems with an emphasis on earth and environmental sciences applications. He is a member of the Western Australia (WA) CHI chapter.
- Primary Emailulrich.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dirk Slawinski is a Senior Experimental Scientist in CSIRO’s Oceans and Atmosphere. He works on several projects that involve coastal ocean and estuarine modelling, particle tracking of pelagic and benthic fauna, and benthic habitat modelling and estimation. His responsibilities range from collecting and manipulating historical physical and geographic data for model input and analysis to writing programs for data visualization, processing and interactive web-based data delivery. A wide range to cover, but always focused on data and data ethics.
- Primary Emaildirk.email@example.com
- Anais Pagès is an environmental scientist at the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation (DWER). With a strong background in Marine and Environmental Sciences, Anais monitors the health of estuarine systems in WA. Through her research, she aims to deepen our understanding of the impact of human activities on water quality and natural ecosystems through time. She also works on the development of effective solutions to tackle environmental challenges in WA.
- Primary Emailanais.firstname.lastname@example.org