Call for Abstracts
We invite abstracts from the computer human interaction (CHI), data science, environmental science/education, and other relevant communities. Submissions should broadly cover aspects at the intersection between environmental science/education, computer human interaction, and data science that keeps the human in the loop for decision making.
Specific topics include but are not limited to:
- The role of CHI and data science for environmental science/education.
- Challenges and opportunities in CHI for environmental science/education.
- Interaction and interface design for environmental science/education.
- Visual analytics systems for environmental science/education.
- Immersive technologies and visualisation for environmental science/education.
- In-situ systems for field studies in environmental science/education.
- Case studies and user studies in CHI for environmental science/education.
- Brief surveys of specific areas in CHI for environmental science/education.
Authors are invited to submit a 200 word abstract with one optional representative image using this template. Please submit your abstract before the submission deadline (see important dates below) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts are not formally reviewed but just curated by the organising committee. We will take a very inclusive approach and only reject abstracts that are out of scope of the workshop. Authors of accepted abstracts are expected to register for the workshop and give a talk.
Submission deadline: 21 February 2020
Notification of acceptance: 28 February 2020
PDF VERSION OF THE CALL FOR PAPERS
For registration please go to the C3DIS Registration site.