Call for Position Papers
We invite position papers from the computer human interaction (CHI), environmental science/education, and other relevant communities. Submissions should broadly cover aspects at the intersection between environmental science/education and computer human interaction.
Specific topics include but are not limited to:
- Interaction and interface design for environmental science/education.
- Visual analytics systems for environmental science/education.
- Immersive technologies and visualisation for environmental science/education.
- In-situ systems for field studies in environmental science/education.
- Case studies and user studies in CHI for environmental science/education.
- Brief surveys of specific areas in CHI for environmental science/education.
- Challenges and opportunities in CHI for environmental science/education.
Authors are invited to submit 2-4 page position papers (including all figures, tables, and references) using the templates provided on the ACM Publications site. Please use the ‘Interim’ template for Word and the SIGCHI option for Latex. Please submit your manuscript before the submission deadline (see important dates below) to email@example.com. Each submission will be reviewed by one member of the organising committee and an external program committee member. All accepted papers will be published in the workshop proceedings.
Submission deadline: 13 October 2019
Notification of acceptance: 27 October 2019
PDF VERSION OF THE CALL FOR PAPERS