- Sessions dedicated to imaging, conceptualisation and prediction with keynote presentations that identify the challenges and opportunities in these spaces and knowledge development through inference.
- Panel discussions by experts in industry, government and academy focused on the roles of imaging, conceptualisation and prediction, and the synergies between these activities.
- A stream focused on the relevance and value of imaging, conceptualisation and prediction in the social license to operate context.
- An introduction to the current and planned research initiatives by government and academia to aid prospecting for the resources that will underpin a low energy future.
- Best presentation by an early career researcher (less than 3 years relevant experience post PhD),
- Demonstrated excellence achieved through interdisciplinary research (presentation); and
- Best poster.